Sunday, April 12, 2009

Florida April 09


















This shoot took me all the way to Florida were I had the fun to Photograph 5 little girly girls, Vacationing in the US from Switzerland. My trip was a delight, I was loved on and my hosts  treated me like a princess.. what a  gorgeous,loving and energetic family.
I got the chance  in between shoots to be part of their vacation activities. Lay on the beach . Collect sea shells for Kelowna. play with the girls. See the Blue Angels show and spend a fun evening out.. Did I say that I love my job?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are up and runninig again! Anxious to see the Florida pictures! - Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! How beautiful those little girls are! And your images of them are amazing!

Shannon Sewell said...

A-mazing!!!!! these are gorgeous! that little red head with the freckles is to die for... geez... what a fantastic job you did. and keeping 5 little girls on spot like that? wow.. you are gooo-ood ;)

~S

Anonymous said...

Tu es geniale! On adore tes photos et on galere toujours pour decider si on en choisit 100 ou 150... Love, Capucine & David