Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hotel Monaco MAY09





























This was a really fun project, I got to play dress up in a very nice hotel in Portland ,with real life dolls. I shot for 7H strait with out even noticing the time passing.We had a blast, drinking champagne and eating cookies wile doing stuff that girls really like( .. running around in lingerie..LOL!)
I have to Thank my Amazing crew. Vera( the talented make up artiste), Shandra ( the creative air dresser, and sweet assistant), my Lovely and so talented photographer friend Shannon for letting me use her lights, end even delivering them to me and finally my 2 super cute Models, Michelle (can you believe that she has 4 kids..Dang!! ),and Danielle ( yes her eye lashes are real!!) Thank girly's ..XOXOXO...

2 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

AYKM?!? You KILLED these! SLAYED 'em! Your composition is *always* impeccable and light to die for. I want to be as amazing of a photographer as you when I grow up :)

I know, it's the same thing that I said on FB, but it just had to be said TWICE because I MEAN IT!

Kristen said...

Whoa. Those are awesome! I just found your site through the Asuka e-newsletter, cause you got the June 09 book club. Congrats!!! What an amazing album! I am wondering if you are willing to share where you got your album design stuff? I LOVE it. I usually love clean, simple albums, but you've sold me on that style. :)