Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oxbow JUN09











We leave in the Northwest of the the US, near Portland. My Husband and I discovered a an amazing Park near our home Called "Oxbow park"not so easy to fine.
Oxbow is one of the most fascinating park I have been into.
One day wile we made our entrance to start one off our multiple hike in the park ,we found ourselves steeping into a movie set actively filming  part of what was going to be the movie "Twilight".
 We saw smock all over the forest along with tents trailers and a lot of very quiet peoples. 
 Apparently this site wasn't just fascinating to us. 
 I have always dream of a photo-shoot in this beautiful place, so I came up with a faire tale that matched my view of the place, were I had dreamed so often wile walking the ferniest trails..

1 comment:

Jenifer Johnston said...

these are all so gorgeous marjolaine. gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous.