Sunday, August 23, 2009

Leaving OR. AUG09


Our time has come to move to new horizon. 

After 2. 1/2 Amazing years spent in Oregon we are now called to the East of the country to Virginia .My Husband Scott Richards has been hired by the Navy reserve in Ociana Naval Air Station about 6 months ago and we hop to be reunited with him at once. 
We loved being here and enjoyed every moments spent in the North west. 
Never the less we are looking forward our new adventures.

My work will continue in a new place but I do travel for busyness and will return to any one wanting my cervices. Distance as very little impact with my work. 
So please do keep in touch and dont hesitate to contact me.

XOXOXO
Marjolaine

1 comment:

LuckyRedHen said...

Dangit. But I say that with selfishness. I am happy for you and your new adventure (and also to have your family together again). If you're EVER in the Seattle area, please let me know, and I'll do the same if I'm in your neck of the woods.

MUAH! XOXO