Monday, October 26, 2009

Witch OCT09










SO.. I was taking a stroll in down town Norfolk V.A, and ended up crossing the pass of a cute city Witch that was hanging outside her door sweeping the front porch. She asked me" Soo!!..witch is your which for Halloween? a trick or a treat ? Do you need a spell for a correct spell? "so I told her that I was wishing for a spell of magic spell in did.. but too late.. she was off to her house hold dutys, The potion was cooking in the kitchen that was on fire and she had no time to grant me..so in a flash she was gone..and I still write like a todd..

2 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

wow wow wow... the costumes on these two shoots are AMAZING. like more than amazing... brilliantly amazing!!! beautiful beautiful work lady ;)

~S

Unknown said...

nice blog.
visit this site:
http://engineers-society.com