Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hawaii AUG08






















 August came and  it was time for my family and I ,to go on Vacation , since Scott can fly us free we decided to go see my sweet friend Nathalie Northon, In Hawaii on Oahu on the the Northshoar of the island.
Nathalie and Richie Have 3 gorgeous Sons and want many many more children's , they are among the most relax , lay back and beautifull Hearted people I know. I would go see them once a moth if I had the freedom to do so..but I am not sure they would want to see me that much..LOL She and her family hosted us like kings we had the time of our lives Experiencing the island on the local side.. I took TONES of images but sadly I realised to late that I did not take any  photograph of them(shame on me!) But you can go see her on her famous blog ..at www.natalienortonphoto.com 
 If you are new into the world of photography this is the blog to go, she is more then helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was happy to see some of the Hawaii pictures that I had not seen. Love em! Marilyn xxoo