Friday, November 14, 2008

the unfolding year 2008

 Let me share this past year with you ..
We (my family and I)  just move to Portland Oregon  from the high desert of CA , in Sept o7. MY Husband Scott Richards had left the Navy after 13 years of service. He was flying F 18 hornet out of air craft carrier.We have been through 2 war with him Gone and decided it was time for our family to have a husband and a Father home. so we relocated .
After many search  SCOTT was hired by Delta air line as a Civilian Pilot, and we leave now 10 minutes from the air port in Vancouver WA just outside Portland  20 MN away.
  Finally "WOLFY"( military call sign) as been flying so much that I see him even less then before, but we both know it's temporary and the first year into a new job is always the hardest..
We have 3 children's..Shiloh 8 about to be 9, Kelowna 7, and Tahlan 2.
You will see them a lot in my work as they are naturally my favorites subject.
So coming here I had to re start a all New base of clientele . I took it easy since I have a family to take care of mostly on my won, but still devote a lot of my time on my Passion. 
I have had a fare amount of clients and here are some of the high light of this year..Enjoy M

No comments: