Friday, February 27, 2009

Jonathan + Melissa James FEB09











This was definitively an eventful shoot..
I had traveled all the way to Fort-worth Texas to Photograph Jonathan and Melissa. we were shooting in a perfect stop and they were the cutes couple of them all  that day . Both of them smiling 100% of the time from one ear to an other. I was thinking"  I LOVE my job , how lucky I am to get to do this for a leaving)  All was very fairy tale like ..T'ill the mirror of  my camera fell off and we had to run to the nearest store in the middle of our shoot. I then  had to Glue the mirror into place hopping it would work and it did.
My 2 lovely birds were more thank great about the event and we resumed our shoot. 
 So then we went back to their VERY nice car barrows form Jonathan Mother, and I realise then that in my previous panic in trying to glue my mirror . I had left the glue tube on the seat next to me..
Well the tube was definitively securely fasten just were I had left it. Well incurred into the seat to my total horror. I some what managed to retrieve it leaving a nice glue mark on the cream leather seat.. completely mortified i was thinking "what more could go wrong?"  in  complete despair!! It is went I returned home that I finally hit that 3 bad luck strike and managed to delete all my images out off my memory card wile loading them into my computer..HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! please some body hold me down wile I am lousing my mind...It was wen I learned all about lost memories retrieving program and that my friend Shannon came and saved me from the mental dorm I had put myself into..
I testify there is a GOD he definitively showed to my door those times and all ended the way it had started like a fairy tale.  PPPUUUHHHEEEEHHH!!!.

1 comment:

Natalie. said...

OH MY GOSH! I think reading that just gave me an anxiety attack!