Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scott Richards FEB09







Meet scott.. I love my Husband and believe it or not now a day s it is not that much of a clicher. Scott as been working so hard to be where he is today, i am so proud of his accomplishments in life, he just turned 40 this winter and I think he looks even better with the years..He is truly one amazing person, i could go on and on about how amazing i think he is.. but I think you will find that out fairly quickly by just spending time with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a handsome husband you have. I'll bet he is the most handsome pilot in the airline business! He looks like he is truly a gentle soul and I would trust my life to him even if I were afraid to fly! Take good care of him, he is a keeper!!!
M.

Anonymous said...

I am defenitively doing just that , but how r u? M

Anonymous said...

Hey Marjolaine,
I just noticed that the picture of Scott shot from above with his bag in tow is shaped like a heart! That is sooooo cool!!!
M